- Delivery Info and Costs
- Countries We Deliver To
- Lead Times and Delivery Times
- Artwork Production Info
- Ordering and Payment Methods
- Returns and Refunds
Latest Production Status
- No delays for our artwork production. You can check an artworks up to the minute lead time on each individual listing page. This may be between 1-3 weeks depending on the piece.
Latest Delivery/Shipping Summary
- Production and shipping remains mostly undisrupted at this time.
- We've been warned that some smaller prints via Royal Mail may take up to 10 days days to reach some destinations.
- Some deliveries via FedEx are taking a couple of extra days to complete.
- Deliveries delayed by up to 9 days due to slower processing of orders through Irish customs.
- Shipping is taking a few days extra to complete to some destinations as carriers adjust to reduced staffing and local lockdowns. We'll let you know if we think you'll be affected.
- We've been warned of some impact with our smaller prints that travel via USPS shipping. To some destinations this is currently taking up to 15 working days.
- Rest of World
- Expect some delays to all destinations as carriers adjust to reduced staffing and local lockdowns. We'll let you know if we think you'll be affected.
How much does delivery cost?
- Deliveries within the UK and USA is free on all artworks.
- Most EU shipping for artworks up to size 30x40", is also free.
- For most other countries and for larger artworks destined for the EU, we provide a live shipping cost on the “shopping cart” page before you pay.
Any artworks that are for delivery outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches your specified destination. Unfortunately we have have no control over these charges - please see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
Where do you deliver to?
We provide instant online ordering and shipping for our Canvas, Paper and Framed Prints to the following places:
- U.K and Ireland
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
If you can't see your country listed...
Fear not we can probably still ship to your country - please contact us and we will provide you with a live shipping cost before allowing you to proceed with your secure online order.
Interested in the larger 36x48"+ Canvas prints?
Due to the weight, size and fragile nature of these artworks, we are currently only able to offer online ordering and shipping to limited places around the globe for our largest artworks.
- Our 36x48" 'black box framed canvas prints' are only availble to order online and ship to the U.K and U.S. at this time.
- Our 36x48"+ 'unframed or illusion framed canvas prints' can currently be ordered online and shipped to these countries:
- If your country isn't listed, or our system won't allow you to check out a larger artwork: please contact us as we may be able to arrange for a special courier delivery for you.
What is the normal lead and delivery time for your artworks?
All of our prints are made to order and the up to the minute lead time is displayed on each induvial product page.
Our delivery time is typically between 1-3 business days for mainland UK, elsewhere like North America and most EU countries vary between 2-10 working days - although we always try and get your order made and posted as quickly as we can.
We’ll send you an email as soon as your item is ready for dispatch.
International shipping can of course take a little longer depending on distance.
Bespoke items may require longer to produce and therefore deliver, we will however provide you with a delivery estimate once your requirements have been arranged.
Can I track my delivery?
Canvas Prints and Paper-only Prints under 24x32" will be sent in the U.K by Royal Mail Tracked, with all canvas artwork 24x32" and larger being sent by courier. We use courier delivery services from the likes of Fedex and UPS and will happily provide you with a tracking number once your product is dispatched. Framed and Paper Prints are typically sent via Royal Mail and a signature will be required upon delivery.
How is your artwork packaged and shipped?
Our artwork is packaged very carefully and placed in a custom made shipping box. If for some reason your package is damaged in transit then please indicate it to the courier and sign that the package was received in a damaged condition, then contact us right away and we’ll quickly find a solution for you.
Do I need to sign for delivery?
Yes, you will need to be present for delivery. For larger canvas prints over 24x32" we will provide you with a courier tracking number so you can keep tabs on its location. If you miss your delivery our courier will leave a calling card detailing how to receive a second delivery attempt.
Can I amend my delivery address after an order has been dispatched?
Once your order has been dispatched we can’t amend the delivery address. If your order remains undelivered for whatever reason and is then returned to us, we may be able to arrange delivery to another address, however an additional shipping charge would be incurred.
What sizes does your canvas artwork come in?
Our most common sizes are:
- 12x16" (30x40cm)
- 18x24" (45x60cm)
- 24x32" (60x80cm)
- 30x40" (72x100cm)
- 36x48" (90x120cm)
How are the canvas frames made?
We make everything to order with absolute attention to detail. Our premium cotton canvas prints are stretched by hand and use frames that are 1.5" (38mm) thick and come with built-in corner wedges. They are milled from the finest quality European kilndried knotless pine (all from sustainable sources) and finished to the very highest standard with brown framing tape and a flat hanging system that keeps the canvas lying perfectly against the wall.
What type of canvas do you use?
We are most definitely NOT a poly-canvas type company. Only the very best will do for our clients which is why we produce everything on artist grade tight-weave 400gsm cotton canvas using a giclée printing method.
Do you supply artwork in any other sizes?
We offer a full Bespoke Service should you require something from our collection in another size/aspect ratio as well as creating unique one of pieces for your home or business.
Can you supply your artwork in custom frames?
We are able to frame any of our artwork via our Bespoke Service - we can recommend some rather fabulous frames all of which can be fitted to absolute perfection and finished to the very highest standard right here in Convent Garden.
Ordering and Order Status
What payments do you accept?
We accept most major credit and debit cards as well as Paypal.
How do I check the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order from the My Account page. We will however send you confirmation emails immediately after you place your order and one once your product has been dispatched for delivery.
I’ve had a change of heart, can I cancel my order?
You may be able to cancel your order as long as we haven’t started making your artwork, although we normally begin working on orders immediately. Please contact us quoting your order number and we'll see what we can do.
Returns and Refunds
If you need to arrange a return then please contact us (or email us directly via email@example.com) within 14 days quoting your order number and reason for return. For products that have been made to order you will not be able to cancel your order before delivery.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning an item to us where you have changed your mind.
If we are providing you with a refund then we aim to do this as soon as we have safely received your order back with us and within 30 days. This will exclude any delivery fees (unless the product arrived damaged or defected).
Prince & Rebel does not offer returns or refunds on any bespoke or custom made artworks as these are made uniquely to order for the client.
If you have returned any Product(s) because of a defect or for some other reason for which we are responsible, then we will refund the full payment for the Product, including any delivery costs, as well as reimbursing you for the cost of returning the Product back to us.
We aim to make refunds using the same payment method you would have used to pay for your purchase and of course will contact you as soon as this has been processed.
Please see our “Terms and Conditions” for full information on returning goods and refunds.